At Strongpoint International, we understand that the world can be a dangerous place. Hazards come in many forms, including Inclement Weather, Natural Disasters, Vandalism, Burglary, Active Violence, and even Terrorism.
Fortunately, you can help protect your business or your residence against these threats. There are a variety of products available depending on your specific need and application ranging from General and Industrial type Security films to Polycarbonate window options. I would like to expand on these applications to address the various concerns as well as outline the benefits of the professionally installed security films that Strongpoint International provides.
Hurricane, Tornado, Hail, other severe weather events
- Mitigate hazards from shattered and flying glass during natural disasters.
- Slow down or stop debris from penetrating your building.
- Reduce water damage by keeping a barrier in place during the storm if window is damaged.
Break-ins and Vandalism
Smash and Grab, Breaking and Entering, Home Invasion, Vandalism
- Micro-layered and tear-resistant to help increase security and provide added protection against smash and grab burglaries.
Active Violent Intruder
Active Violent Intruder access is reduced with the application of properly installed security films.
- This slows down or reduces access to targets for the Active Intruder, helping to preserve life, minimize injuries and properly mitigate the threat.
Bomb threats seem like a daily occurrence, often involving schools, government buildings and commercial facilities. Even accidental explosions are real-life everyday risks for many industrial, lab and manufacturing plants.
- Protects people from flying glass shards, one of the most common causes of blast-related injuries and fatalities.
- Reduces risks from impact energy.
- Slows down and often stops blast shrapnel from penetrating the building.
- Reduces operation down time and recovery.
The need for bullet resistance can arise from a variety of places. Location, type of business, specific threats, sensitive facility, high value assets, dignitary or other VIP protection.
- Varying levels of protection depending on need.
- UL Level 1 - UL Level 8
- NIJ Level I - IV
Why professional installation
One thing to keep in mind is the proper technical application of the product. One aspect that many overlook in the installation process is combining the film with impact protection attachment systems. This physically attaches the film to the frame thus providing the most reliable and effective means to protecting your facility. It is vital that this be done for maximum effectiveness.
There really are no limits to where this technology can be applied. Commercial or residential, you can see there is a wide variety of situations where a security film or window replacement solution is applicable. Options are not only affordable, but add value to the property and peace of mind. The reduction in damage, injury, loss and reduction in the mean time to recovery are all benefits to consider.
Contact us at 816-598-8216 to schedule a consultation.
Written by: Douglas Bennett | U.S. Air Force Veteran